Friday, April 18, 2008

I have learned on unadulterated truth when it comes to libraries. They are glacially slow in their hiring. I had my second interview with the library Thursday last. I was hoping they'd let me know yay or nay by today, but alas, it was not to be. So, I sit and wait. I checked the website today and the job is still posted, that gives me hope that it hasn't yet been filled and when it is filled it will be yours truly that fills it.

We had an earthquake here in in Indy today. Supposedly we could feel the earthquake that occurred somewhere near Evansville. It was, again, supposedly, 5pointsomething on the Richter Scale, but I didn't feel a thing. I was driving at the time. By the time I got to work everything had settled down. I was asked "did you feel the earthquake?" My first thought was "too much crack in the morning is a bad thing." However, it turns out we did in fact have an earthquake. We had some shakin and rattelin and rollin goin on. And, for all intense and purposes missed the big event.

No comments: