Friday, December 07, 2007

In Which Your Faithful Narrator Bemoans Straws on the Camel's Back

Its tough to keep positive sometimes. Its tough to keep a sunny disposition. I've been somewhat depressed today after having to have my car fixed. The fact that I haven't heard from the library that I interviewed with last week has started to gnaw on my subconscious.

I believe whole heartedly in "God's Plan." I believe that God has a plan for my life. I just wish he'd let me on the next act a bit sooner. I'd like to know my cue, if you will. Of course, I'm not even sure I'm in this scene... I'll stop with the theater analogy. I think you get my meaning, though.

I'll just keep on truckin.

1 comment:

thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

Sometimes I think his plan is for us to make a plan.

In any event, I'm sorry things have gotten a bit rough. Here's to hoping it starts looking up.