Monday, August 15, 2005

Yeah, I'm Still Here, Believe it or Not

I've been having a problem with blogger today. I haven't been able to read some of the blogs I like to read. For some reason the page displays, but gets stuck and I can't navigate through it. I get a "page not repsonding" message. I haven't a clue on how to fix it.

I haven't really written in here lately. I was on vacation last week (I went to a family reunion and then to NYC and then to Maryland), but that's not a really good escuse. I just haven't had much to write about here lately.

I ordered the new Book of Concord, Reader's Edition today. It appears to be kind of like the Self-study bible that Concordia Publishing House published back in the 80's. Its not badly priced. I had an opportunity to give it a look see when I visited the Rev. Wookie last week. I might as well get it, I have two other editions of the blasted thing. I still like the Tappert version better then the Kolb/Wengert version mainly because I'm more comfortable with it and I've done a lot of reading, underlining, notating, and highlighting in it.

No comments: