Monday, August 15, 2005

Kickin Blogger in the Grill

I am quite frustrated. I haven't been able to leave comments on the blogs that I read for a day or two. I don't know and I'm wondering if any one else is having this problem. I click on the comments section so that I can read them, but also so that I can leave one all that happens is I get an hour glass spinning around and then this message "page not repsonding" and then I have to click the little X in the upper right hand corner and close the page. Its driving me nuts. I like to leave comments, I figure it this way: you take the time to write it and I take the time to read it, so it just seems fair that I should leave a little note telling you I was there. Its kind of like a tip for good service (never more then 15 percent, though... lol).

Any suggestions as to what I might be able to do to get this whole blogger thing to work properly would be appreciated. Take care

1 comment:

jillymae said...

out of your control, man. blogger just gets in her byatchy moods somedays - you know how us girls are sometimes ;)