Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Cranium-sized Thermometer

My head is a barometer. Really, it is. A cranial shaped barometer. I can tell if the air pressure has gone up or down just by how my head feels. The weather changes drastically, I'm going to have a headache. The weather turns rainy for a while, my sinuses will run like Seabiscuit on the homestretch.

Today, I have a fairly unpleasant throb in my noggin. Its not a migraine, thank God, but its more of a knot in the head kind of feeling. I just want it to go away. It doesn't help that I have a flat screen monitor in front of my face. As a matter of fact, as I type this I'm not looking at the screen. I'm going by touch and hoping for the best. I'm not srue why flatscreen monitors have to be so bright. I mean thy really are almost too bright.

I get to eat lunch soon, maybe that will help. I'm going to gym later on today, that probably won't help.

1 comment:

jillymae said...

dude, just turn the contrast down on your monitor :)