Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pep Rally

I'm going to the Colts' Pep rally today after work. The pep rally is in anticipation of the Colts playoff game against the New York Jets I've never been to Lucas Oil Stadium aka "The Luke", I drive by it everyday on my way home from work, but I've been inside it. I'm kind of curious to see what my raised food/drink taxes have gone. And since the Colts are the "hometown" team, as it were so I'll support them. I have my blue Joseph Addai jersey in my car.

Its going to be a cold and wet walk. I'll leave my car in the IUPUI parking lot and walk the mile or so, maybe its that far, to the stadium. I'm sure it'll be a fun walking with other Colts' fans. When the Colts won Super Bowl XLI I had the opportunity to go to the celebration in the RCA Dome, you can read about that here.

It'll be a good time. I'll take pictures and post them.

No comments: