Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hi, remember me?

I haven't abandonded this blog, really, I haven't. I will admit to neglecting it. The weeds seem to have sprouted and the hinges to the doors are a bit rusty, and the floorboard creek a bit when I walk around. I haven't forgotten, really, i've just been a neglectful owner. An absent landlord if you will.

Has it really been 2 1/2 months, maybe more, since I last updated this blog? Yes, I guess it has been. Amazing. My girlfriend and I are still going strong and are getting serious, this is a blessing in and of itself. We "celebrated" our third month anniversary recently and we are well into our fourth. Funny, that.

My job search continues. I am employed, but "underemployed" is the term used now-a-days, i think. But, somehow, I'm making it. I am reminded of the scripture that talks about the lillies in the field being clothed and the foxes having places to sleep. I'm concerned, but not worried. Maybe I should be more worried, but worrying has never done me any good, except make me sick and lose sleep. i am optimistic about the future and i'm ready to see what it, the future, has in store.

No comments: