Friday, December 19, 2008

Boom-Boom Down

I did something this morning that I haven't done in a long time: I slipped and fell on some ice. I landed hard on my left hip. I didn't hurt myself, at least not that I feel, but I think I might of tweaked my back a little when I landed. I guess we'll see what happens as the day progresses. It was that proverbial "black ice," or clear ice. I didn't see it and before I knew it, boom, down I went. I think I jammed my finger as I caught myself more than I hurt my hip.

It what happens, when its been cold enough to freeze outside for a few days and then we have a night's worth of rain. Everything melts, save for a few spots here and there and I just happend to hit one of the "here's and there's" this morning.

The library, for all intense and purposes is in hybernation mode. Its the intersession between semesters so no one is really around. It is very quiet and a tad lonely, but I have been able to get somethings done.

Other than that, not much is happening in my slice of cyber-heaven.

No comments: