Friday, August 31, 2007

Emma Chases Me

This morning, after I got myself motivated to get out of bed, eat breakfast (while watching my daily helping of SportsCenter on ESPN), and get dressed, my father and I went to SamsClub the second cousin to the evil empire known as Walmart. We had to get some bulk items: cat litter, water softner salt, bottled water (yes, the irony is not lost on me there). I put it all in the trunk and drove home.

When we got home Emma, the Princess, was sitting in the window like she owned the place, which, I guess to a certain degree she does. She watching the traffic and the dogs across the street. When we pulled in she got a excited and sat up straight. I had to make a couple of trips from house to car to get everything in the house. Emma ran from window to window to watch me. All the windows were open so I could hear her thump down on the floor and race to the next window and then she'd wait by the door as I brought everything in and then back she'd go as I walked back to the car.

I don't know why, but it was just kind of funny.

1 comment:

thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

Cute! Wish you had a picture