Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dad Hospital, Again

My father has a heart condition. It is a very serious heart condition. His heart condition is genetic. Simply put: his heart is bad. He is in the hospital, again. He had chest pains or tightness.

The doctor wants him to have a heart-catherization, but my dad isn't too keen on that. He had one three years ago and it was strongly suggested he not have another one. He isn't sure what he will do, right now, I think he is probably leaning towards no.

To look at him he doesn't appear to be sick. He is pink where he needs to be, pretty alert and he walks okay, albeit slower than he used to.

He will probably come home tomorrow. My prayer, right now is for good health and comfort. This probably sounds more dire than it needs to be.

I'll keep you all informed.

1 comment:

thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

Please do.

Best wishes to him for a fast return home.