Monday, September 11, 2006

smattering nyc pics




We took a
tour of New York City. It cost 50 bucks a person but it was well worth it. We took tours of uptown, downtown and then we took an "evening" tour that went through Brooklyn.


These two pics are taken of
Times Square.

Columbus statue in Columbus Circle.

Just a random downtown picture. That double decker bus is the kind that we were on. I was amazed at how the driver was able to slide that big thing into the smallest itty bitty spaces! Amazing!

The Dakota, where John Lennon was killed. The carvings and craftsmanship on this building was something to behold.










Columbia University. Beautiful campus. I've always heard of Columbia, but I'd never seen it. It was very cool. Very, cool.


My favorite building the
Flatiron Building

I'll post some more soon.

1 comment:

thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

Looks awesome -- I have to go there some day!