Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I'll Be Your Huckleberry

The other day, while I was at work I found the following card feel free to click on the images to see them better):

Front

Back

I wasn't sure what the card was for, but I put it in my wallet and forgot about it until last night. I was cleaning out my wallet of old reciepts and things like that. I had stuck it behind one of my credit cards. I will say I was intrigued, if for no other reason to see what it was all about. I will say that I wasn't surprised that it was a pseudo-religous site.

So, I typed in the address NeedAnExit.com and was presented with two choices: The Red Pill, or The Blue Pill.

It was an interesting excercise. I quite like the fact that those responsible for the website feel it necessary to "warn" viewers not to see the movie Matrix because some of "the langauge and immodesty are not fit for those that are unplugged..." which, I have found out means that you are already a "follower of Christ." So, I guess that means I am unplugged. I feel awfully plugged in, though.

According to the card and the website we are in a great big conspiracy. I'd be interested to see what you think.

I wonder, is there a third option: a purple pill?

No comments: